A Protein Shake to Put Some Pep in your Step!
Are you looking for a great way to get a balanced breakfast or a post workout mini-meal? Then try this protein shake which is sure to put some pep back into your step!
• ½ - ¾ cup water
• 1 scoop hemp or Vega protein powder (or your favorite protein powder)
• 1 handful fresh spinach or kale leaves
• 1 Tbsp flaxseed or chia seeds
• 1 Tbsp almond butter
• ¼ cup frozen strawberries/raspberries or any citrus fruit
• ½ frozen banana
• Juice of ½ lemon
• 1 slice of ginger - optional (skip this if you have reflux)
Pour water into a high-speed blender; then combine all remaining ingredients in blender. Begin blending on low, then gradually increase speed until highest setting. Process until smooth, about one minute. Pour and drink within 24 hours.
Remember, Folks, food determines how we feel and heal!