The "Health Coach Bag" Makes Traveling Easier!
Friends often ask me what I bring with me when I travel to stay healthy. Depending on where I go and how I travel, I bring as many of the items below as I can fit! This way I always have something healthy to eat while in the airport, on the plane, in the car or in my hotel room or vacation home:
• Unsweetened coconut milk (individual packs)- available at Whole Foods
• Mini Nutri- bullet blender or single bottle blender
• Vega protein powder, vanilla or plain (individual packets)- available at Whole Foods
• Powdered green drink/Mighty Maca green drink packets
• Freeze-dried fruit (no sugar added) to add to my smoothies
• Instant oatmeal packets (no sugar added)
• Zhena's Green tea-individual sachets ( www.zhenastea.com )
• Chia seeds individual servings
• Kale Chips or Skinny Popcorn packs
• Nut butters (almond, sesame – individual packets)
• Individual trail mix snack bags
• Dr. Fuhrman's daily multi vitamin and probiotic capsules ( easy to open capsules!)
• Running shoes, flip flops for outdoor showers
• A bathing suit, tank and easy to rinse shorts
• Citrus-zinger water bottle
I always tuck a first aid kit in my bag just in case of an emergency!
Happy Traveling, folks!