The New Year is here. That means you have arrived at an optimal time to evaluate your year in health and wellness. To begin, you should examine your life holistically. Everything in our lives has an impact on our well being, so it is important to make sure we pay attention to all areas when it comes to setting health goals. Too much stress in our careers, lack of spirituality, not enough exercise, and too few opportunities to engage with friends and loved ones can all cause us to make unhealthy choices. How many times have you reached...
The New Year is upon us! Have you had time yet to reflect on last year and contemplate your goals for 2017? If not, over the next week or so, consider asking yourself these questions:
1. What were 2016’s positive highlights for you? ( Note: this answer usually helps you get back on track if you need to for the future! )
2. What were your biggest challenges?
3. What made you happiest in 2016?
4. What is one goal you want to achieve in 2017?
5. What bad habit do you want to get rid of next year?